Melissa Lank Mentorship Award
Deadline: April 30th, 2023
Professional Leadership Recognition Award
- The nominee must be a current member of PEIPA/CPA.
- The nominee must have provided mentorship for several physiotherapists while acting as a role model and inspiration for others.
- The nominee must be involved in leadership and/or volunteer activities that encourage the participation of others in professional activities.
- The nominee must have at least five (5) years of PEI/CPA membership.
Activities that will be considered include:
- Mentoring at least two colleagues in the areas of clinical practice, education, research, advocacy, or professional activities, thereby making a significant contribution to the productive development of the professional life of those colleagues.
- Acting as an exceptional role model for others through involvement in professional / voluntary activities that contribute to the profession and the Association.
Download Melissa Lank Award application here.